Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few more Priz 6 finds.

B.T

Took the 6T out for another run. Had a bit better luck this time. The site was first lived on by the old time goldrush diggers then by some a bit later. The old snake belt buckle and 1/2 oz gold weight would be from the goldrush and possibly the old cartrige case (has a D and an arrow imprinted on it) the other stuff from a later date 1900's.
Just had to take a pic of the big roo, a "Boomer" these big males are called, he was as tall as me allthough I didnt want to get too close but judging by where he came up too in the scrub it was a close match, im 6' 3" and I reckon he matched it.

Nice finds B.T. That gold weight is insane !
HH
Scott

Very interesting finds B.T. I was trying to make out the initials on that piece in the upper left...RAA? Any idea what that is? Love that belt buckle.......:clapping:

That's some very interesting finds congrats on a good hunt . Love the Boomer but don't want to run into any of those big boys they look dangerous to me . Thanks for sharing your finds with us ...

Harold

I was wondering about that beautiful piece in the upper left corner too Larry. I think it says RAAF and I would guess it might stand for Royal Australian Air Force. Looks WWll vintage possibly. Really nice !
HH
Scott

That is a good guess Scott.........:thumbup:

Sorry I take so long to get back at times, only get on the computer now and then at work. If im not working im not on.
Yeah the RAAF badge guess was right. I was wrapt to have found it as the site was pretty old and the home long gone. The area is about as full on with iron and tin as you could get with just about anywhere you dig the pick in at random you would dig some up. These are the places the Prizms shine in my opinion. My pick the 6T with the older solid 8" coil. Love it.