Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Final group of finds for 2012!!! :detecting:

Looks like my detecting has ended for 2012.... here's pic of last finds made. They are mostly from old fairground sites:

[attachment 252876 05dec2012finds.JPG]

Some of the better coins: 4 Indians including 1867, 1868, and a fattie 1893 S Barber Dime 1857 Seated Quarter 3 Shield Nickels a nice merchant token from Clinton, Indiana.

I lined up a couple places for next year and have all winter to research some more leads. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone :cheers:
HH, Mike.

I have been to Clinton numerious times as a kid, visiting my Great Grandparents. My Mom was raised there. Cool token, what is on the back? Nice finds as usual Mike!
Take care and HH - Robin

Great finds Mike.... love those fatties. They clean up a whole lot better than the other IHs most of the time. Try a little mineral oil on the IHs it will return most of the natural color and doesnt hurt the coin. It will take the dry red brittal look out of it. I sure dont miss that Northern weather you guys are having. Ill take my shorts and tees any day. congrats on the finds.

Dew

Money that is, To go along on some of those hunts come this Spring!!!!
Man we are having to travel over 500 miles round trip just to find a couple Silver around here any more !:nopity:
All of are Old spots have been Picked CLEAN !!!!
There are almost NO trash signals left to hide stuff in any more !
Oh well we only have are self's to blame , But if we would not have dug up all those coins in the past some one else would have,
And I know we did show a lot of people from ALL OVER THE PLACE where to and HOW to hunt here around St.Louis.
It has been a blast and all there is left to do is like you said WINTER RESEARCH it is are only hope!
H.H.(GOLDDIGGER)J.W.
P.S. CONGRATS AGAIN on a great season of hunting and digging up the past !!

n/t

n/t

very nice, congrats