Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

finally broke through

ky digger

My deepest keeper find to date was at 8 inches. I went to a totally hunted out park in the center of town for 3 hours. My first find was the 1794 silver at a measured 11 inches and its no thicker than a razor blade. I would never have believed it if anyone else had made the claim. I have a C100 probe and if it hadnt marked it for me I never would have dug down there because I wouldnt have believed it and covered up the hole. The other three coins came from 6 to 8 inches. The flying eagle was at 6 inches and the seated quarter was perpendicular. I know its hard to beleive but these are the only four coins I dug. No new money and no wheaties. Just these babies. I'm now a full fledged believer. I never would have got these with the other machines I have owned, and in fact I hunted this same park many times with other brands. This park has been hit a thousand times and I would have bet a bundle this couldn't be done.

Explorer rocks!

Wow! Major props, dude. That's a sweet find. I'm jealous... :cry

I havent yet perfected the art of digging these deep holes without a probe and I have nicked a couple in the last 2 weeks. Before now I didnt get a chance to nick em because I didnt realy think they were there. Wonder how many I've missed in the last 10 years?

Very Nice! I am sure the Spanish silver was a shocker... :)

-Bill

somne fond memories of when I first got into Explorers severasl years back. I couldn't believe what I was finding in parks that'd been hunted mercilessly since the 60's. Thought I'd died and went to TID heaven!!

what year is that flying eagle,looks like it say 1863 but cant be?