Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally dug a 35 signal

GazinUK

Gave a good signal of 35, in relic and a modified general program. However it took forever to find it once I'd put spade in. Had the time so chased it, the garrett gave the occasional blip, but being so thin I can see why I've given up in past. If you haven't worked it out, its the remains of a shottie cap.

Attachments

• 20230520_074500.jpg
    20230520_074500.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 20230520_074523.jpg
    20230520_074523.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 73
normally its nasty foil, I dont even dig the 45, untill oneday i did in a toto lot and it was 14 k gold and 3 grams of it

normally its nasty foil, I dont even dig the 45, untill oneday i did in a toto lot and it was 14 k gold and 3 grams of it
Seen gold jewelry fall anywhere from 7 to 70.
Any numbers skipped in between could have been potentially gold jewelry.
Cherry picking only high numbers for a quarter or penny and missing out on a $200 piece of jewelry is personal preference I guess lol.
But then again some only view the hobby as “coin detecting” not “metal detecting”
To each his own.