Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally ended my "ring finding" drought

dbsmokey

I found this .925 men's ring in a park between downpours......

[attachment 181869 IMG00006-20101211-0602.jpg]

Congrats !!....Gold is always a nice find !!....especially when it doesn't come that often !!.....Jim

Congratulations on the end of the drought, rings are fun to find. :clapping:

I found my first gold 10K just two months ago. A month later a small 14K and a cheap .925.

nice ring...gold is always nice...:clapping:

It is silver. I wish it were gold. Silver is nice too, though.

Yes! Silver is nice! And that ring looks super nice! Hope you find a bunch more!

Steve

Dbs very nice....maybe your luck will rub of on us........winter sure can cause a drought..mine won't be over till june 2011 I would guess........congrads....joe

Nice sized silver ring. Anybody ever dig a silver ring that read down in the zinc range? I have dug some small silver items (like the size of a pea) that read down that low. Just curious if anybody has dug any real thin silver rings that read lower than 180?

Well I wasn't using my meter on this one. My meter has been broken for a few weeks. It DID sound like silver or a quarter, however.

It's a bummer it's missing one of the "stones" or it might be worthy of sale. Maybe I will try to melt it and make it into something cool....