Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally Got Around to Finishing My Second Videos

AngelicStorm

I uploaded part one a few weeks back before my old computer spazzed out on me, preventing me from editing videos without crashing. As a result I went and got a new computer and just got the chance to edit part two today and upload the video. Btw, This Alienware computer is a beast! Oh, and I got it really cheap too. It is perfect for anything I need to do. It renders full length videos 15 minutes long 720p in 12-13 minutes and 1080p in 20-30 minutes, which is plenty fast enough for me to do some more recording and editing for more uploads. :thumbup:

I am still experimenting so things may change as I just like messing around.

Here is part 1

Here is Part 2

Great video :thumbup: This might be one of my bad weather, can't hunt today, get my detecting fix videos to watch.:rofl:

That is really funny Overvoltage because that is that same thing I do on those type of days. :drool:

Thanks and there will be more to come. That's for sure. Kevin, you need to get some videos up of those incredible things you find too.