Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out for 1st lake hunt this year, it was "AU Right!!"

BootyHunter

Finally made it out for my first lake hunt this season. Super late, but we've had over 7.5" of rain this month here! I started to go yesterday but severe storms were forecasted to move through sometime during the day, and I woke up and talked myself out of going " probably not been many people in the water with all this rain, water probably gonna be real cold, those storms might come in earlier than forecasted" just one reason after another not to go. So last night I was looking here on findmall and seeing all the stuff people were finding and decided I would go today, no excuses! Well I'm glad I did. I had a great time, found several coins and 2 rings. One is a junker but the other, Gold with Ice!!! I was hunting in the water with my Equinox, Park 2 stock settings with the stock coil. I got a nice 5 reading that sounded good, not tiny like foil, and I scooped and scooped, all the way through the sand, into the hardpan clay. I almost gave up but I thought, a low number like that, sinking into the hardpan, its got to be good. So a couple more scoops and there it was in my scoop! I was in waist deep water (on me), I'm 6' tall. The other ring I found first and its a junk toe ring. Got a pair of sunglasses, and not pictured I found a Samsung S8 on the sandy beach, but I could tell it was a fresh drop. Looked around and followed the footsteps in the sand and saw a lady frantically looking for something. I asked her if she had lost something and she said "my phone". I said, well I think I can help you out, and gave it to her. She was as happy with her phone as I was with the ring. Anyway it was fun and I'm going to another lake tomorrow!, HH and thanks for looking.

Congrats on the ring. Exciting find. Nice job with the S8 return. :thumbup:

Rich

Nice finds love finding rings!

I know what you mean about the rain we have had 6.5 this week alone. Was the water level above normal? Nice job on the low vdi target! That is a lot of change.
HH Jeff

Thanks guys! And Jeff the lake level was actually normal. They have a spillway i imagine has been working overtime!

Do you recall the TDI on that beautiful find!
Congratulations on the AU one more time!

Tony N.J.