Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out today.....

JOE in MD

I've been working the last 3 weekends so I finally got to hit the water today. Best of it was a silver earing and a 1945 wheatie. No gold, but I'll take the silver for now. LOL

Yeah, that working for a living can be a bitch.

That's why I gave it up.

Here's some good work. Salvaging the beach behind a salvage boat.

Good Hunting!

ROBOCOP

Great Hunt Joe!! Hope to see this week coming in the land of Beach Bunnies..!!

Take the silver...for now! Hope you got July 4th weekend off, should be a good one for that golden ticket!! GL

Nice digging! Hope you and the other Joe dig some nice tickets in OC. Wife and I will be heading to Atlantic City on the 5th for a couple days. Wife has the best find for us so far this year. Three weeks ago she eye spotted a ~ 0.9 carat piece of ice in a parking lot. Got separated from it's mounting somehow. Sun sparkled on it and caught her eye.
Cheers,
tvr