Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got out with my Deus this year...

Phil

I only got a few trips out with my Deus last fall before my heart attack so I really needed to get some more hours on it. This has been a really wet spring so far but today it was nice enough I decided to try. I didn't have much time so I went to a field on the next road north of my house. There is a home site there I have pounded for years with at least a half dozen different detectors. About all that is left are ferrous targets and occasionally you will get a non-ferrous hit. I spent almost an hour prowling over the home site with only 2 non-ferrous targets, a small buckle and a piece of coiled copper wire. Just as I started to head back to my Jeep to leave I got a decent hit among all the iron. I had a terrible time finding the target since it was so small. When I finally got the mud cleaned off the tiny disc this is what I found.

The button was a surface find. Would I have found it with my Etrac or Spectra? I have no idea, I'd rather be lucky than good any day.

Is that a silver 3 cent piece? WOW! Congratulations on your first time out this year--that should keep you coming back for more! Thanks for sharing. ---Cladiator

Sure looks like a "holed" 3 Cent - congrats !

Awesome recoveries

The 3-cent still eludes me! I'm envious--great job!