Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally got some hours on the eqx800 :yo:

pghmole

I received my 800s around March and only got out with it 2 times for under an hour total on both hunts until around the beginning of September with only one silver back in the spring due to working on my house and getting ready for the new baby and no free time whatsoever. This machine is a perfect complement to the Ctx and picks up all the slack where the Ctx falls short in the speed department,difficult ground and iron masking issues and is everything I wished my Deus would have been when I made that purchase years ago! I'm not going to get in depth with the comparison against the Xp Deus (many,many compared signals) but we will just say the Eqx is my choice hands down compared to the Xp for trashy areas,coins,accurate t.i.d. and finds in the thick iron.The target separation with accurate i.d. of the 800 is top notch and does it with authority.Depth?-yep just as deep as the Ctx with the stock coil.Weight?-Yep it's a godsend compared to my Ctx but without a doubt but not a replacement for the Ctx my score is 10 out of 10! its a keeper! Thanks Minelab!!!! I can't wait to get the big coil! All finds were made in parks that have been clobbered over the years,HH,Mole

You have done very well!! :cheers:

Yep, looks like youve been doing well! I agree with all your assessments, until the last. My EQX is doing so well that I cant find a reason to pick up the CTX3030 again.

Location location...... location. I want to hunt where you hunt....... great finds.

dewcon4414 said:
Location location...... location. I want to hunt where you hunt....... great finds.

Wow! I'm with Dew, can I come play in your parks too?! Great job!

Dean

Thanks guys! Looks like were getting some wet weather in my area but I'll be headed out as much as possible and will post the results every so often.im going to try the eqx in some old spots in the woods where there was homesites from the 1700s and 1800s. I cant wait to see how it performs there!

were you using one of the default profile on your hunt?

Nice finds same here I have the Deus and 800 I have been using the nox a bit more lately..