Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally graduating from pennies!

Pyledriver

I've been killin it on the pennies for the last three trips! Those are my 4th, 5th and 6th trips with the CTX, and today was the second since getting Andy's book. Anyway I feel like I'm slowly getting more used to the machine and today, finally a silver coin! In addition to loads of junk I found 2 clad dimes and three clad quarters..eh, who cares about that when I got this-a merc!

Nice looking Merc! I know the feeling finding that first silver coin with a new detector. Look forward to viewing more silver from you!

Thanks! Hopefully this is the first of many!

She sure looks pretty now if I had a snow plow I could be chipping concrete and finding some girls like that . WTG sube