Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally hit the 1800's!! And it's a keeper!!!

ohio mike

I had a few moments last weel to play in the yard, I finally hit a choppy signal that was trying to be nulled out by the stock coin program. I cut a plug and stuck in my x1 propointer and hit a very pretty high tone, to my suprise it was my first 1800 era coin!! I am soo stoked at the condition of it!!

100_0073.jpg
[/img]
100_0074.jpg
[/img]

Verly nice find!! and its a beauty. Congrats

Randy

That is a nice dime! I love barbers!

Congrats on joining the 1800's club!

Very nice. Congrats on joining the 1800's club. You found that in your yard?

She's a beaut Mike!!! Thanks for the great pictures and congratulations.

NebTrac

I got an 1896 last week and yours is heads and tails in better shape than mine. Mine was my first 1800's coin also. Congrats, that is a good looking coin.

Sweet .... And yes a keeper ....

My house is built on the foudation of the first church built in this area in the early to mid 1800's, however this is the first 1800 era coin I have found here..seems like I always get Mercs and Wheats..I think I'm gonna slow down and go over everything again!