Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally on the score board 2014 in two categories

Ytcoinshooter

Yesterday was springlike teaser day so I wasn't going to miss taking my Sovy GT / WOT combo to the beach. There are more targets than the picture of the coins and trash show because some are under others and my wrapper I put in the trash pouch. First gold of 2014 is a 8.9 gram (5.7 dwt) wedding band from someone who has catchers mitts for hands. That just made my winter blahs fade away when the glint of gold turned out to be for real when I spread the wet salt sand from my scoop. At the tides lowest point I edged along a jetty amongst a rocky bottom to score the "Merc". I'm going back there next time. I have a good feeling based on how difficult it was with all the iron in certain areas.

I hope everyone has as good a start in 2014.
HH -Bruce

Nice big ring.....good that it has some weight to go with it.
Good start for the year..GL

Amazing ring Bruce. That is one big honker!! Looks like your mound of persistence led to a great find. Congrats!:clapping:

Great looking Ring - congrats !

Gold!!! Nice find

Nothing like gold. I love finding old coppers, but when they come out of the ground they are usually pretty ugly and worthless. Gold is never ugly or worthless when it comes out of the ground. Nice find.

Now, that man must have been a big dude. Nice pile of junk. Just shows that you have to dig everything to find the good stuff. Nice work... KEN, IND..

I love gold rings as well:clapping: Congrats on a very fine gold ring!!