Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally Ordered the Minelab 17 inch coil today

McClod

So finally after reading all of the good posts and reviews about the Minelab 17 inch coil I ordered it today, will see if it gets here when its supposed to, which is tomorrow by 8pm. I can't wait to try out the Hula-hoop! :cool:

It may not be long before I have to buy my next Minelab item, the Pro-Swing. Will see how it goes soon enough! I think I'm going to feel kind of funny with that BIG COIL in the parks LOL. I might mount it on the back of my car like where the spare tire for a jeep rides :D. Anyway I'm excited! Will post some finds once I get some good ones!

Hi buddy how have ya been? Ill definately give you a call with my thoughts on it! Been pretty busy but getting some hunting in but not today unfortunately.