Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finding leftovers with Gary's Sifter program

Churchy78

Went out to an old fair ground today and found 3 V Nickels 1902, 03, 08 and a no date Buffalo. I have been finding old nickels at pounded out sites, with Gary's Sifter program I'm guessing they notched them out and took all the silver. Thanks Gary

Nothing like finding goodies that others have missed, congratulations...:detecting:

HI 78, If they didn't take the nickels then they didn't get the rings. I would go back and find them. Good Luck

that program will flat out find what they left behind!

Thanks guys, it just proves small changes can make a big difference.

So how do you go about finding the program. Be specific on where. I have been all over you tube. Why can't you just supply the link. HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

I have a slightly modified version of Gary's Sifter adjacent to my main search program. Sifter is my go-to program in the heavy patches of iron. A little less power and a bit more speed will definitely help sniff out those goodies hiding in the iron.

OK, I've got to throw my hat in the ring on Gary's "Sifter" program.

I have a school we hunt every week mainly looking for gold in the small playground. It is a very old location having had a school back in the late 1800's there before it burnt down and the current was built in the 1920's. Years ago we found some good old coins but nothing old in many years. The ground is littered with iron from the old school. I've always known there was lots of goodies left if a guy could get past that iron. Tried both the Red Racer and the Racer 2 and the Deus before but nothing. Loaded up Gary's "Sifter" program and went back. The iron sounds were bad but then I heard that high wisp. I decided to see what was there after pulling two large square nails I get this solid 84-85 in the pile of dirt I had removed. To my surprise it turns out to be an 1890 Indian Head. Can't wait to go back and give it a try again.

Nails that was in the same hole.

5_31_2016_indian_1.jpg

5_31_2016_indian.jpg

Nice !, seems like that program may be doing the trick for the USA folks also, gonna have to give it a try

Went to a site my buddy just hit with his E-Trac with my Deus and the Sifter loaded and found this in with the iron. Was there less than 30 minutes.

6_9_2016.jpg

Southwind said:
Went to a site my buddy just hit with his E-Trac with my Deus and the Sifter loaded and found this in with the iron. Was there less than 30 minutes.

6_9_2016.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping: nice going...

I have had good luck going behind other where other machines have pounded and finding the goodies they couldnt get in the iron found that regiment of artilerists button tuesday hunting the iron on a hunted out site that they couldnt get. That program and the way it works is killer ! My friend broke down and bought a deus tuesday because he saw it bring a dead site back to life!