Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds bag recommendations

Four pocket Carhardt nail apron is pretty hard to beat. Had mine altered where two heavy snaps put on one pocket for tools/batteries/etc cant fall out when bending over and one side loop cut and snap put in (carry short T handle shovel when not using).

For land I use a Bucket Boss tool belt that only has 2 larger pockets and one small pocket, it is all on my left side as I swing right handed. I only mention this because it is TOUGH and takes ALOT of punishment.

Thanks. Am looking for something not too bulky and has a mesh for sand and dirt to fall through
Do a search on "jpfotog metal detecting pouch". The one sold by jpfotog on the big auction site is made in the US and holds up very well. Has mesh on the bottom that sand will run through but dirt clods won't. The earring backs won't fall through either. I got one to use in the water and end up using it everywhere. So I got a second one. Have been using the first one for years.

Then look at the Kellico bag for the beach, light, has mesh, a nice pockets, and it's not expensive.

You supply the belt.

Look up the Relic Elite pouch. Made by OmegaMill. Best pouch I’ve ever used. Mesh bottom, plenty of storage and holds a pinpointer.

Omegamill on auction site best bag I’ve used made in USA

Attachments

• 383E745A-7518-4FAC-8D12-3AF75BA51EAD.png
    383E745A-7518-4FAC-8D12-3AF75BA51EAD.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 179