Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds for Today

chevyman52

A Friend and I went out for a afternoon hunt for about 4 hours and this is my finds. 6 Rosies, 1 Mercury, 1 washington and the best , A Franklin Half. Garrett ATpro Detector.

Very nice! :clapping:Did you leave anything for your fiend?:poke:

Whoa! Great work!

Yes my Friend found a Washington and I think he had about 14 or so Mercs and Rosies combined. First time we really felt like we hit the jackpot.

Outstanding silver day. That's a pile of silver between you and your friend. One heck of a spot in this day and time.:thumbup: HH jim tn

I dont know that my heart would take an afternoon where I found that much silver. Congratulations on an outstanding hunt.

2 clad quarters, 3 late pennies and a 1997 1000 Lira bi-metal Italian coin. Found all on a wood chip filled school playground. Too bad the 1000 lira coin is only worth about $.77 U.S. but my first Italian coin makes it priceless to me. Only detecting a couple of weeks using my new Xterra 705 and loving this hobby.

Sounds like my usual hunts only minus the Italian coin. Still gotta love this hobby, Just waitin for that great day like this one I posted.I have been in the hobby for 20 or so yrs. and this is my best weekend yet. About every other time out I find something old that keeps that interest peeked.