Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from the beach

Confetrit

This is a photo of finds on the beach at Tybee Island Georgia by my wife and myself about 2 weeks ago. We didn't find a boatload of stuff, but we really enjoyed ourselves. This was a first time ever beach hunt for either of us. My wife used her Garrett Ace 350 and I used my Minelab Safari. I was really impressed with the Safari on the beach and my wife did well with her Ace 350. The best of the finds were the new Ray Ban sunglasses (top) found by my wife and the second set of glasses. I found the Pinky' ring, another ring, and assorted costume jewelry. The corroded coin next to the bottom pair of glasses is from the UK and features a sea turtle on the coins front. We're looking forward to planning another beach hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_20210822_143636.jpg
    IMG_20210822_143636.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 103
were you hunting the towel line or the wet beach?

Thinking about making a trip from atlanta to tybee island to hunt. Was it the public beach on the south side?

Looks like you both had fun finding treasures!!

Nice going to you and your wife. My wife and I also gave it our first try in Florida this year and we're eager to do more as well.

The mixture of finds is unique, never a dull moment? So who pushes who down the beach??? Lol

were you hunting the towel line or the wet beach?

Thinking about making a trip from atlanta to tybee island to hunt. Was it the public beach on the south side?
We Hunted the public beach mostly the towel line. We Hunted both wet and dry sand, but most of our finds came from the dry sand.