Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds From the Last week

banditicey

We Have Been Out Given the Great Weather But As You Know We Would Be Out Even In Bad Weather

Brian Has Blown Me Away With All His Silver Finds

I Told Him I Would Not Post Until I Found a Silver!

So Yesterday I Did And So I Am Posting Today LOL

Yes, He Found Seven Silvers And A Sterling Ring! The Ones In The Holders Include 3 Mercs And A Rosey And A Canadian Dime

The Ones On Top Are A Washington And A Merc With A Wheat Found Together We Are Waiting To Get A Holder Since They Have Been Together So Long!

I Did Finally Find A Rosey Which Is Not My favorite But It Is Silver And I Am Grateful :)
I Also Found The Small Chrystal Perfume Bottle And The No Cash Token In The Other Photo

The Toy Car And The Sterling Ring With Hearts Was Also Found By Brian And He Broke It
When He Tried To Correct The Bend And Not Wait Until We Got Home And Used Our Tools....Lesson Learned

Thank You For Viewing And HH

Nice finds as for Brain hogging all that silver your time well come Eva I hope you have a silver filled day the next time your out sube

Nice finds, glad you posted them, that is a lot of silver! That perfume bottle is neat.

Randy