Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds from this past weekend.

Crusty

Things are fast coming to an end here in the north so I drove to SW Ont. to meet up with a friend to get a last weekend hunt in. Slowly getting the hang of the CTX and even managed to NOT grab the SE from the trunk:clap: Here are a few of my finds.

1870....my oldest little nickel so far.
[attachment 249168 1870Canada5cents-Nov2012.png]

1928 Standing Liberty. Don't get manny of these here in Ont. Canada.
[attachment 249169 1928StandingLiberyquarter.png]

What are the chances of digging this old milk token with my last name on it.:lol:
[attachment 249170 Andersonsmilktoken.png]

Also got 3 rings.....here are 2 of them. A 14K and .925 silver.
[attachment 249171 14Kgoldcameoring-Nov2012.png][attachment 249172 Silverring-Mexico.png]

Found this old bail seal....still need to ID it.
[attachment 249173 Leadbailseal.png]

My season is now almost over:sadwalk:
Not sure why some of the picture backgrounds came out black when they are actually transparent.

Dave

Good stuff Dave. Glad you got out before ol man winter showed up. Finding those illusive Standing quarters is tough here in the States as well. Especially one with a full date, such as the one you found. Silver coins, gold and silver ring, token........nice assortment of finds. Congrats on recovering each of them. HH Randy

Grats Crusty! Good hunt!

NICE.

Some mighty nice finds there Crusty. Been a while since I popped up a SLQ. Just don't turn up many of those.

I live well south of your Southern border, but enjoy turning up the odd silver Canadian Coin. Always gives the blood a stir to see an unusual face on an old silver coin.

I've been snowed in for a good week now. Snow is starting to melt some, but it seems that the refrigerator is getting colder over all and before too long, the ground is going to be frozen hard until spring.

So I have an early start on combing through the beach and water section looking for hunt reports from those living in warmer climes than my own. :thumbup: Thanks to all of you die hard hunters that post your finds year round.

hope you are able to sneak in another hunt or two before the weather locks up the ground for another year. :goodnight:

Rich (Utah)