Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds Post, I will start this post and update with new finds when found, please feel free to show yours finds also here.

Ziggy J

Richard bramham from the UK and with his second signal of the day produced this Roman Fibula
Vista Gold Gain

First day back out for me and the Vista Gold again Scores me a lovely little Edward 1st Farthing

Thank you, was happy to see it pop up near the end of the session.

The first signal for Zdeněk Omelka with his Vista Gold Gain and this beauty has appeared.

Just some of the recent items that’s been found by deeptech users :thumbup:

Richard Bramham from the UK
Here is a better photo of the brooch I found this evening with the Vista Gold Gain and the super six coil. Absolutely brilliant combination on an iron infested Roman site

DeepTech Vista Gold Gain 30 kHz

Once again more silver falls for this brilliant field machine, also happy to see the bell pop up with a banging signal at the length of the probe, good few hours on this breezy sunny day

Look at this magic find :0)
Found by a friend and he’s over the moon.

Nice coin Aksi, thank you for posting

DeepTech 2018 finds all over the world!
With gratitude to all DeepTech users who put their trust in our products - before and during 2018 :)
Тhank you for making us sympathetic to your joy of these wonderful finds !
Not all can be published in some minutes, but there is time until end of this year :)
Greetings to everyone else - do not envy :)
Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/IVISrmlH9Dc

RG-DeepTech said:
DeepTech 2018 finds all over the world!
With gratitude to all DeepTech users who put their trust in our products - before and during 2018 :)
Тhank you for making us sympathetic to your joy of these wonderful finds !
Not all can be published in some minutes, but there is time until end of this year :)
Greetings to everyone else - do not envy :)
Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/IVISrmlH9Dc

[size=medium]Not much left to say but WOW[/size]...maybe another [size=x-large]WOW..[/size]

Dean Jones from the UK and finding his first gold coin with the Vista Mini, a nice example of a George ll guinea, well done Deano :clapping:

Morning, guys :)
Chuck Acton
Few Finds From Hard Hit Civil War Camps Sites Here V.A. / USA Last 2 Days. All Sites have been Hit Hard past 20 Plus Years Many Brands and Seasoned Relics Hunters. Most Items where Pulled from Super Iron Infested location and few even had Nails in same hole that other brands missed [In Fact I missed them myself useing other brands over the years] . The Warrior so far in my book is Super Relic Machine!!!!!!!

Chuck Acton...
Warrior First Civil War Plate From Old House Site Today here in V.A. /USA.
I Dug this Civil War Eagle Plate with mfg. back mark W.H.Smith, Brooklyn N.Y. .
The site been well hunted by many brands and hard to hunt due iron masking and bricks.
The Plate was found about 12 inch deep under two bricks with nice "High Tone".
The Warrior depth and unmasking ablity is cut above the rest of any machines I used in my 30 plus years Relic Hunting....
Here in V.A. / USA there tons Civil War Camps./ House Site and relics to be found but there more hunters then ever before. Most Sites Gone.
Off Limits or just beat to dealth . Im reworking all my old site with Warrior and doing great so far!

Sam Massingham with his first gold in 2019.

Always great to see friends not just customers find lovely items

Another one gold, this time in Czech, two days ago - 1/8 gold stater with Vista GOLD on 20 cm depth:
[attachment 364127 Rene9.jpg]
[attachment 364129 Rene2.jpg]
[attachment 364128 Rene3.jpg]
[attachment 364130 Rene5.jpg]
[attachment 364131 Rene8.jpg]

Chuck Acton and his Vista Warrior...

"Warrior Finds From Sunday From USA/ V.A. Hunting Condtions Getting Better Today and Next Few Days , sun and Warmer Termps . All Items where found from a Hard Hit Plowed Feild Use 14 Epic Coil. 2 Eagle Buttons [ One Eagle "I"} Small Brass Suspender With Pant. Date "1840 back side . Lastly Small Civilian Brass Powder flask . All Items where deep , the Brass Powder Flask was over 20 inch deep."
Wish you successful week !