Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finds Post, I will start this post and update with new finds when found, please feel free to show yours finds also here.

Don't know if Ziggy J will publish his great silver sixpence coin, found today with Vista MINI MAX , that's why I publish it here :) :

[attachment 364572 Aaron1.jpg]

30 kHz DeepTech Vista Gold Gain
(600 year old medieval gold ring)
Matthew Shaw was the lucky finder of this outstanding gold ring on the Isle of Wight last year, I could only imagine his face after receiving a signal from his Vista Gold Gain and seeing this as the result

Richard Bramham from the UK and his first outing with the Vista Smart Plus... wonderful hand of Roman coins

Nice haul, that one at the base of his index finger looks like a fresh drop after striking!
Thanks Ziggy!
Very jealous in Canada :canadaflag:,
Drew.

Good morning with this cracking Celtic little brooch, found yesterday from Richard Bramham with his #VistaSMARTPLUS
Thank you for sharing Richard and lovely little find

Good morning...

In help of archaeologists in Czech.
With Martin Hanzalík and his Vista Gold.

Nice finds indeed and well done Martin

Morning, guys :)
Copy/past from DeepTech Vista X Facebook group - with Chuck Acton.

"Sunday's Great Vista X Find!!!! Folks, Im Still in "Shock" This Popped Out From A Deep Hole Today! A 1858 -S Silver Half Dollar .From A Super Iron Infested Old House Site !! I Hunted Site Since 1992 With Many Brands and Other Friends . The Vista X Recovery Speed In Iron and Depth is Unbeatable! :)
Good find on the eve of Christmas, Chuck :)

Ziggy, this Stirling Silver bracelet was plucked from a sea of pull tabs, rusty bottle caps, tent pegs and what ever. On a beach in front of a busy Tiki Bar, Florida USA. Things here were promising until a storm blew in about a foot of Fresh sand.

That’s very nice indeed, well saved there buddy :thumbup:

Happy New Year to all DeepTech users, wish health and amazing finds to all !

2020 started with amazing finds in Europe :)

In Germany with Vista X - great gold find :) :

[attachment 371548 Ulrich.jpg]

In Belgien - a follis of Constantius II 337-340 :

[attachment 371549 Tom1.jpg]

[attachment 371550 Tom2.jpg]

[attachment 371552 Tom3.jpg]

[attachment 371553 Tom4.jpg]