Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finished new Etrac video.

JohnTN

I think I should rename it "Hard Digging and Deep Memorials" LOL
Here's a picture of the finds made during the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv1Lpc8BTUg

Dang nice job of caring for the area you dug. Couldn't hardly tell you had been there. Wish all would do that. Thanks...Jim

Sure did enjoy the video... Nice finds also... Thanks for taking the time to repair those plugs, You done good...

HH Robert

Thanks Grumpyolman and Bertman. There's not a lot of places that are detector friendly in my neck of the woods, so I don't want to mess up the few places I can go by leaving sloppy holes. Glad you guys enjoyed the video!

n/t

John,

Thanks for the video. There is a great deal of information on running an E-Trac in High Sensitivity and hearing the sounds. You also did a great deal of explaining as you went. I, not having used mine too much due to the frozen ground, salute you and again say I am very pleased to watch it. I appreciate you for taking the time to film it.

NebTrac

Hey Johnny Boy, That's a nice video. It's good to see you again, even if it's only video. I hope you didn't hurt another ankle. Keep it coming my friend!! EddieB

Hi Ed we will have to get together again one day soon and try to coax some silver out of the ground. Goes4ever I use Pinnacle 12 pro studio for the editing.

Thanks Sonny, I have been enjoying the F75 LTD I bought from you. I am working on a video with it also. :twodetecting:
Thanks terrywl I am glad you found it entertaining. I was worried it would be a flop because I didn't have a 10 silver day. LOL

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing John I really enjoyed it.

One question though, what is that ugly emblem on your finds pouch??:devil::nono::surrender:

LOL DrBob that is an ugly emblem isn't it. I wish I could find another pouch I liked as well. I hunt a lot of areas with a lot of big iron stove parts, horse shoes etc. so it's not uncommon for me to carry out 30-40 pounds of iron on a single trip. I wish I could find a Minelab pouch this big. Glad you enjoyed the video.
John

You must have pulled that plug out of the ground in the Upstate of SC after a nice soaking rain given the 'ease' by which the shovel worked into the ground!

Great video John. I noticed that shovel of yours held up well to some tough digging. Did you buy it or is it a modified one? I was thinking of buying the Lesche Ground Shark but the blade seems too long. Yours is just right. I would like to buy one like it if possible. If you bought it would you let me know what kind it is?
Thanks