Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First “Keeper” with the D2

T-DUB

Got the D2 in late Thursday afternoon. Didn’t come with the coil screw, had to improvise in order to utilize. Spent 2.5 hours out with it Saturday afternoon at an old park. Part of a harmonica reed, a modern spoon, and the evil ones… pulltabs and beaver tails. That was ok, first time out, trying to figure out what it is telling me. Went out for 2.5 hours early evening tonight to a field permission that is partially open now, partiality harvested. The location is iron and trash riddled. Keepers don’t come up that often. Five minutes into the hunt, in/around substantial iron this ole girl chirped out nicely, solid 76. About 2 inches away in the low 70’s was part of a pocket watch gear. Both signals along with the iron were distinctive. Say what you want, could be many factors to why I hadn’t picked up the signal before countless and countless times over that spot with my other detector, just pleased to have this relic as my first keeper found with my new D2!

DE264A77-291A-4724-93AA-9B9D5D43BD7D.jpeg
884F0712-5056-4A9C-B11D-FFD86BE50D8E.jpeg
C379993B-1799-4D90-959E-2B877D8242E7.jpeg
22968F73-2264-4FBB-AE68-391054BF9881.jpeg
98E5B2AA-2AF6-46C1-A60F-FADF149AA892.jpeg

Amazing machine! Congratulations!
Did you get the 11 or 9 inch coil?
The guy on Mental Metal was a good guide for me when I first got mine

Congrats!
You might want to share what program you were using - That is always interesting.

Amazing machine! Congratulations!
Did you get the 11 or 9 inch coil?
The guy on Mental Metal was a good guide for me when I first got mine
9" coil Tbone1, and I have watched a couple of MM vids, good info in them.