Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First 2 hunts of 2021 ...big silvers

Dan(NM)

I got a late start on the first hunt of the year and after the first 30 minutes of digging nothing at my beat to death beach, I decided to scout around and see if I could salvage the day.
I head over to a spot around an old boat ramp that is usually under water but now exposed due to the low lake level. The very first target was the silver quarter and less than 10' from that the silver ring. I decided to grid the area and work from the waterline up. First pass I get a 22-23 on the Nox, this is usually an aluminum screw top. Much to my delight I see the red stone and the shape of a ring in the dirt, happy dance!!
I knew I had finally found an older spot of the lake and it continued to get better until I finished my hunt.
Totals for the day one
2-silver halves, Walker and a Benjy
1-silver quarter
1-silver ring
1-10k gold class ring
6-wheats

I had another good day down at the spot I went to on new years days. I'm stunned that I found another half dollar, that's 3 in 2 hunts. This year is off to a very good start so far. The one thing that looks like a compact has me stumped, not sure what it could be.

Second hunt

1-walker
1-washington
2-rosies
and some stuff

Attachments

• lake totoal 1-1-2021.jpg
    lake totoal 1-1-2021.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 120
  • lake keepers 1-1-2021.jpg
    lake keepers 1-1-2021.jpg
    980.4 KB · Views: 122
  • gold ring 1-1-2021.jpg
    gold ring 1-1-2021.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
  • totals.jpg
    totals.jpg
    992.4 KB · Views: 110
  • good coins.jpg
    good coins.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
Fantastic start to 2021!! Congratulations!!

Wow, Dan that is an awesome first hunt!! Congrats to you, sir! I'm not sure on that piece either.
HH okie