Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first and oldest

jarid

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share some finds. I was lucky enough to find my oldest coin and my first barber dime ( ended up with three) 1899,1909 and a 1915. I also found cool ?????? I think maybe some sort of gas regulator or gauge.The dimes were only e few inches deep I also got e few wheaties. Private property tons of old home site type of trash non ferrous but not tabs and foil type stuff, also lots of iron I hope go back soon, I was using the E trac and platypus combo. Thinking of trying the sunray 5 in coil next time. i cant help but believe there is more.Happy Hunting.

Congrats on your 1st barbers..takes me back to when I found my 1st one...im sure you will find many more...happy hunting..

:clapping:Congrats jarid on your first and oldest coins now its time to get some more Have A Great and safe year HH

Congrats on your first Barber !

And yes, a small coil in a heavy junk metal area is the way to go !