Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Barber Dime!!!!

2000nkb

This morning I went out to a local park for a couple hours. Once again the very first signal I dug gave up this 1910 Barber Dime. My first Barber Dime. This was the only coin I dug, the rest of the stuff I dug was trash. I knew I should have just turned around and went back to the truck after diggin' this one up. Anyways it was a nice morning to be out.

A nice looking Barber too. Your local parks and hunting spots are far from being hunted out.

Your on a roll Nathan!! Congrats on the first! That's a good looking Barber.What kind of detector you using?

McLucky I'm using my XLT. Finally hearing those deep coins beeping through, and I slowed my sweep speed way down. Finally producing worth while finds.

Congrats on your first Barber Dime. This year is the first of many to come. She's a beauty too! HH, Nancy

Hey you know thats what I use don't you.....we should get out together sometime,been wearing mine out for about ten years now...are you using the program I use?

Congratulations on finding your first barber. That is a nice dime. Maybe the dimes sister (barber) quarter is close by.