Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First buffalo nickel!!!!!!! also a half of a copper pill case and a SILVER RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIG IN THE DARK!!!!!!!:super::super::super::super

SWAMP HAWK

I WENT OUT AFTER DARK TONIGHT FOR JUST A SHORT WHILE AND DID QUITE WELL I MUST SAY! THE BUFFALO WAS 6 INCH'S DOWN...RING 4............AND THE PILL CASE WAS LIKE 9. WISH I COULD TAKE A PIC BUT MY DEVICE IS M.I.A.

DIG IN THE DARK

SWAMP HAWK TO THE MAX!

Congrats Luke on your finds. :thumbup: Heck, I have never found a Buffalo Nickel.

Those FIRSTS finds are always great motivators. Seconds are not bad either. Go find another.

:thumbup:

I LOVE Buffalo Nickels. Great find and congrats. You guys are kicking some..................dirt around. :rofl: Can't wait to see all the displays. HH, Nancy