Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First casual hunt at a public park :)

gregD

Up until now I've only hunted my own yard as i learn my MD and get the hang of things so i dont dig up every nail etc.

So today after work i packed the kids and my XP Deus and went out to a public park (after checking with the appropriate park district that it was OK) ... I didnt hunt it very intensively, just wandered around following my kids between the pieces of playground equipment.... But it was lots of fun :). Did dig a fair number of pull tabs but i didnt want to miss nickels...

Just a bunch of clad to add to the change jar. I will definitely go back now and do a more careful canvas of the area ... And use head phones...had to keep mine off so i could track the kids :p

Nice start, good luck.

All that clad adds up. We just spent our clad on the 4th of July long weekend. :cheers: HH, Nancy

You are off to a great start Greg, getting to know your detector and what it is telling you is key.......:thumbup: