Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first coin find

dosher100

I have a base line white's metal detector. I finally found some old coins. These are Morgan silver dollars that my son and me found at a old home site while we were bottle hunting. He is
10yrs and we have had a blast digging around in the woods. The coins were in a old jar and about 2 inches in the ground. Hope y'all like them.

n/t

The 1890 has a mint mark of cc on it which means i dont really know but seemd to make it worth more. one has a o on it which means it was made in la if they could talk man what a story.

I found these with MY metal detector ...... that is what you all talk about here right......i have a white's detector which i have been using during my bottle hunting and just all types of hunting. I started this thtrad hoping for some pointers on how to use my detector and pick some brain .

I just meant that your post was in the middle of a thread about another topic. You will get more members to read and respond if you post a new post up at the top of the forum than if it gets buried down the line. I sure did not mean hurt your feelings or make you not feel welcome. You are welcome hear and we look forward to seeing more of those kind of finds! I am sorry for the way I worded my response, I can see where you would think I was beeing a jerk. Pictures of three silver dollars deserve their own thread of honor! David

Well thank you for that comment i am new and i have ran in some jerks on other site i tried first really thanks me and my 10yr son are having a blast digging in the dirt would like to get better site and some pointers from yall

I was having problems posting the pic's that why they were in the middle sorry for that