Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first coin find

Love to see your finds posted over on Metal Detecting Forum too..Wow.......... Looking good..... Good luck to you and your 10 year old.. It's a great Hobby..

n/t

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!!! i have one whites detector prizm 2 one is
is a bounty hunter. which i know both are base line models but would like to figure them out. i would like to find someone to go hunting with to give me more direction i find alot of pop tops. im from south mississippi

Why have you stopped hunting are detecting? if you dont mind me asking. i started awhile back but only done it once with a friend but didnt have any luck , so i tried again and found these coins.

need someone with me in case I would fall! Swinging and diggin' also wears me out quickly because of my Osteo-Arthritis and becaue of my COPD...not being able to breathe easily! God is my hope in getting healed so I would be able to go :detecting: again, and yet, if I don't receive healing in my body, I still give Him praise, honor and glory for Who He is in Jesus' name! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Well we need to find you some to go with you. i also have suffered a injury that test me every day but with the grace of god i will keep getting out. i was a police officer for over 10 yrs and couldn't make ends meet switch to constr to make a better life for my family which I'm still doing but 4 yrs ago i fell 30 feet and broke just about every thing. i starting metal detecting to feed that old cop in me and enjoy my 10 yrd son which will dig to china when the tones go off. i think he is part parie dog.

n/t

have your son to be with you and digging your finds! When I did go :detecting: the kids always surrounded me and would be helping to dig the holes and had to warn them to keep away while I was digging with my shovel, as sure would hurt them...but little ones get so excited when it comes to treasure and surprises! I need to get a medical alert to wear in case I do fall, as I've fallen three times and very difficult for me to get up by myself because my legs are so weak and my knees hurt like kneeling on glass, so kinda afraid of going out by myself...but may try anyway when Spring gets here although the weather is like springtime now. Thanks for the encouargement and may sure try!

Could take my Cell Phone with me, when I get the sound turned up to hear on it, as I goofed and the sound is so low that I can't hear anyone speaking! Maybe somone can help me to get it turned back up! Techinal stuff isn't my cup of tea! It was my brother's and I don't know where his booklet is to work with it myself!! :thumbdown: :angel: Ma Betty

On your phone usely there is a button on the side that turns the volume up and if someone calls just push the top part of the button and it should turn it up are if you tell me what kind it is maybe i might could tell you were it is. i might have had one like it.

Elson thanks for asking if I am still around and kicking, Well I am somewhat, I am still seeing my Doctors about my bad knees but now I added to those problems by breaking a Bone in my foot and screwing up the ligament also, So I have had my foot in a Cast for 1 month with another month to go---I now get around with a walker, just like Vern will be doing in due time ! My D%* Knees have got bad enough that I can no longer do any detecting and I have to have (T. that are F.) to be able to have my Knee's replaced, I hope to get that completed before Kaiser comes up with another idea to put it off longer just like they have done before ! I am going back to restart a old hobby since I can't detect any more---I got a few lens and a New Nikon 7000 which I had to get because my camera was another thing my G.S. borrowed along with money and my $1300 pair of binoculars But Now I can start taking pictures again and until I get the cast off will have to be mostly from my truck window---Oh and I should get 3 Pistols back from the Police that were borrowed from me when I was out of my house by my grandson I also bought some more (New) pistols to practice shooting again Both Springfield one a Compact 45 and a 380 which I can carry in my left shirt pocket which I do 24 hrs a day So I will try to sign in more often. All I have been doing for quite some time is to do looking up old time people and reading there life history some old western gunmen and some in the 1930 to 1940 time era! Hope you get out with New machine you got a few Months ago and get a few silver $ and maybe a dozen or so 20 $ gold pieces !? see you all later and you 2 Mr. E.---DeathWind1 (OR) R.R.R.