Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Coin of the year

coindgr

Got out today for 3 hours and found an Indian and a small buckle. The Indian came up at vdi 35 at 4" was a nice surprise for new years day! I hope the rest of the year brings me some nice coins I've been on a slump!
HH,Phil/b]

:clapping:1882 Cleaned her up!

The Indian I dug yesterday was reading 35-36, but I was in High Trash setting, usually read 33 in Low Trash Density setting

I was in relic mode and their was pieces of pie pan around it, went something like 9,12, 35 but I could hear the sweet jingle so I dug it, almost didn't. The soil on this farm is a rough go and you get low tones from the soil when sweeping the coil even slowly so I use relic mode to get rid of the minerals. I like to search in all metal. I'm tickled to death I got permission to this 1880s farm.Their is lots of property,barns and out buildings.Here a pic of it. I need to bring the owner a gift for letting me hunt their,maybe a fue coins.