Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Diamond Ring - On Father's Day - What luck!

slider66

I couldn't sleep today so I left the house at 7 am and hit the local beach. I had a really great day. I started to hit the tide line on the rising tide and had a beautiful hit. To say that I was shocked when I looked in the scoop is an understatement. This is what makes this hobby so much fun. You have to love it. It just gets in your blood and addicts you. Happy Fathers day to all you Fathers.

Way to go looks like a nice one!

Very nice ring!!! A great Father's Day 'present'!!!

nice find for fathers day, ... you can cash it in to the wife or girlfriend tonight to claim your fathers day gift :)

Excellent !

Thats a beauty! Congratulations! That ought to keep you good and hooked for a while!
Mud

Nice..... what was the numbers ?

Now that's a really nice looking ring!! Congrats:clapping: Is the earring 925? Knowing the target is in the scoop is one thing,...finding out just what you got is the surprise.
7AM and you couldn't sleep???....I could only wish to be able to sleep past 5/6AM