Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Digs of the Year ...

Dancin' Dave

Hi Guys,

The ground finally thawed out enough in upstate New York to do some detecting. It looks like the worst of winter is behind us (I hope). Here's a pic of my finds. I usually don't post the clad that I dig but given the long winter, it felt good to dig almost anything, including those stinkin' Lincolns. I noticed that the wheat penny fairy has been busy ... they seemed to have multiplied since last year (count was 42). I'm not sure what the two joined pieces of silver are with the eagle design ... maybe part of a bracelet.

Hope everyone has a good season!
DD

Nice first hunt for the year and nothing to be ashamed of for certain. Clad or no clad ya got 3 silvers on the first. Be interested to find out what those cuff buttons turn out to be.

First time out? Nice hunt!! That could be several hunts worth of finds for many people..

Congrats & Continued success!

-- Jeff --

Yikes, I thought I was doing well with seven wheats the other day. Nice silver also, congrats.