Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First few hunts with the Equinox 800

dougj7

Scored a few keepers with the Equinox 800. Found a bunch of clad and junk plus some old stuff. It seems to hit hard on nickles.

That is darn good.. was it totally the detector..location..new site ??? Impressive.

Elton said:
That is darn good.. was it totally the detector..location..new site ??? Impressive.

The Equinox was definitely the reason I found the V nickels. One was 9" deep and the other was around 7" and they both sounded good. They were found in an old park that I've hit many times with other detectors.

I believe any detector could have found the large cent and the other stuff which were found at old home sites.

Nice finds the nox loves nickles!

Mkus said:

It loves pull tabs, square tabs, and beavertails too. Each of those can exactly mirror the VID numbers of nickels, so much so, that I walk past most shallow nickel signals lately. That's just me.

5900_XL-1 said:

It loves pull tabs, square tabs, and beavertails too. Each of those can exactly mirror the VID numbers of nickels, so much so, that I walk past most shallow nickel signals lately. That's just me.
Not me Ive always dug those 12-13-14 but it loves aluminum bits also!