Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First find with my new AT-Pro and Pro-Pointer AT

icemncmth

Yesterday I took my pro out to my backyard to see what I could find. I had used my Coinmaster in my yard but didn't really look that hard. I decided to start next to the house and work my way back. At first a belt buckle...then junk. I hit a high tone but it was faint. Now since this is the first time using the Pro I decided to dig up everything to see what I was hiting. I was in pro mode at zero and 35 on iron. I started diging on the high note and the Pro was showing 10". About 5" down I ran into the dreaded red clay. Pulled a big wad of it out and my Pro-Pointer was buzzing away at the clod. I started pulling it apart and there was a nice sliver dollar. It was packed between the clay and came out clean. I found a few more pennys and a couple of dimes and took a rest. An hour or so later went back out and started working the area where the old clothes line was. I ended up finding three silver dimes. I still have half the backyard to search. I will say that I really like the pro and using the iron sound. It really is an easy MD to use and set up. Now I do have to thank everyone who gave me pointers on how to set the Pro up.

IMG_20151112_160507_855-L.jpg

IMG_20151112_160507_855-L.jpg

1013201562715-L.jpg

n/t

Excellent own yard hunt. Give us a good shot of the silver dollar, if you would. Big silvers are fun finds. HH jim tn

Wow, nice going. im thinkin as two of the pics are the same , you meant to post the dollar in one. Yes lets have a look at that baby! Good Hunts All, CO