Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First finds using the Deus

HanoverDigger

Took the Deus into a well hunted spot. Not too bad for a short hunt. Got my first Washington arsenal star base bullet.

Attachments

• IMG_20200105_135308687.jpg
    IMG_20200105_135308687.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 215
Star base bullet

Attachments

• IMG_20200113_114304372.jpg
    IMG_20200113_114304372.jpg
    920.9 KB · Views: 152
The star base is a great bullet. Never found one yet.
I haven't seen too in t
The star base is a great bullet. Never found one yet.
This is about the third one I've seen between the thousands (literally) of bullets dug by brother and myself. He has dug 2 with the US in the base.

Hanover Digger, I thought I chimmed in on this. Very nice find of the Star Base bullet. Of all the bullets I've dug here in Georgia I have yet to find one of these. Nice save.