Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First finds. ....

BarberDan

I received my control box back from the repair center yesterday, so I decided to leave my CTX at home and just go out with the Deus. For those of you who don't know, this is my 3rd Deus.....I usually get rid of them after a week. However, I've committed myself to learning this machine. I went to our old golf course, which has been hammered. I've found everything from large cents to class there. Signals are now few and far between. ...so I thought this would be a great place to learn. I dug a horseshoe and a 1892 IH penny. ...a few pull tabs. It's going to take some time to get used to it. ..but I was happy with today's hunt.

They say the third time is charm..

Maybe your marriage will last this time.

Don't underestimate the mighty Deus..

It will hunt,,, and deeper than some think too.

Here's a pic. The coin was down about 9" and I was really surprised to see it. I hadn't found too many IH's in this area of the golf course before.

Looks like a 1882 indian to me.

Very nice !

Sweet Indian! If you've already hit a 9" deep coin with the 9" coil you are well on your way to understanding the "language". Keep at it :detecting:

It was pure luck CZ....just trying to figure out what it's telling me....lol. It's been too cold and rainy to get out again. We had snow this weekend...it's supposed to be spring.