Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Full Hunt In Hunted Out Yard With Nox 800

Trashfinder

Hunted today a place the family owns as a rent house. I have hunted there at least 3 times for a full day before and have made some nice finds. Took the Nox 800 for a 4 hour hunt today, The toy cars all rang up 30 plus, pencil eraser tops 11, buffalo nickels (2) 12, 1 indian head penny 17, 7 wheats 19-23, the 1907 barber dime solid 26, clad dimes 25, the pile of nails came out of holes where i dug targets. I did get fooled by the 3 items in front of cars. Found 4 keys they hit 16-17. Found no screw caps so still have no idea. Pull tabs 14-15 only dug a few just because to see what they were.

I did not dig anything deeper than about 7 inches. Not sure if there is just nothing there or the fact that i was using 6 recovery in park 2 mode, using multi freq. The place is extremely trashy, this is the second house that was built there and it was built in the 40's. the other probable late 1800's. Wish i could tell you i pulled a silver at 10 inches but i didn't. But the machine was sifting the trashy yard with precision. Pretty impressive for a bigger stock coil! I have hunted this yard with Safari, Etrac, Ctx, all stock coils.

Nice work Trashfinder! How long have you been detecting?

That is a mighty fine hunt for a yard you've already been over. Nice work with the Nox and thanks for sharing!