Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Gold ring this season and the normal park junk .

deepdiger60

Nice mans thin gold band 14k a little out of round and beat up but it,s yellow ill take it !! about 10 inches down i took my buddy Sammy she loves to re dig my holes LOL , the tail end of the park payed off but it was 23* brrrrr did not last long 1 1/2 hours the ground is soft TG some clad the biggest safety pin i ever seen lots of pull tabs and other junk . The Sov GT works fine now great job done .HH Jim

Very Nice, you guys are killing me..I have to get soon.....Congrads DD

NICE ring! :thumbup: And I wouldn't want to change the diaper that huge safety pin was holding together. :biggrin:

See your pic of your best friend there. I took my Husky when she was alive on a few hunts in the woods, but I always chained her to a tree because she was stubborn and liked to not listen when she wanted to do something else. She'd spend her time watching me and enjoying nature, or would start to dig holes around the tree looking for critters. Wish I would have done that more with her. Feel like I cheated us both out of the experience and memories.

I may head out in an hour or two hear for a hunt. Sunny and I think in 40's or 50's today. Have to throw my lipo on the charger first since I used it on a long hunt last time out.

Glad to hear your GT is working well again.

Hey Jim, by the way...Was thinking...You just paid for another GT control box, at least used, should you ever need it with that one ring, scrapped say via ARA where you get 98% of the day's stock market price on gold. That's the beauty of this hobby, it pays for it's self for some people in buying other machines or coils if they make a good find.

How many hobbies can that be said about? Golf? Costs a fortune to do, unless your good and win some bets. Fishing? Yea, it can pay off with fish in the freezer, but gets harder to do if you tow around a boat and pay for the gas with that. Hunting? Yea, I guess so, as one deer more than pays for a license, deer tag, and any needed hunting supplies.

I wonder how much money in quality low fat steaks and ground chuck you get from an average deer? Don't know, but based on how much a deer I harvest fills my freezer I'd guess at least $600 if not way more perhaps? I gut my deer but usually take them to a butcher for butchering, unless a friend offers to help me do it and then I kick him back some meat. Butcher shops that will process deer always ask if I want pork fat put in the ground chuck or sausages. I always tell them "why take a lean meat and ruin it with fat? Do you rub bacon grease on a quality beef steak?"

Cant eat bacon Critter taste nasty and don't eat deer to many illnesses from it today, a fresh caught tuna yes only deep ocean sea food out here we get the boats with it everyday lots of fresh picked fruits and vegs , i stay away from red meat it clogs up the system , also i did not buy another GT box my friend in Montauk fix the broken one works prefect now better then before it broke i get a steady smooth threshold now that gold ring sounded in loud on those Skullies a nice 160 on the meters i use 2 Ron's on the shaft and JP,s built in the box both give me the same readings Multiple choice lol only difference is Ron's shows a 50 and JP,s shows a 1 when i pass over iron in disc. mode other wise all other targets have the same numbers . Jim

GREAT recovery Jim, Congratulations. Looks like the GT made a fine recovery after the operation....must have had a find Doctor do the operation. LOL

Nice finds , i just dug a huge pin just like that last week and it was open and about 3" 's from it there was about 50 keys .