Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First gold ring today!

atomicscott

Hi Everybody, 2nd hunt with the X-Terra Pro (love this machine) at a local park. Hoping for gold so I dug all the pulltab, foil and nickel signals with repeatable tones/ID. It paid off with a small kids (or pinky ring)! It's small but it is 10k and it was very exciting to see that yellow metal. It is a fairly large park so I'm hoping there is more gold out there so I will be heading back there soon. HH, Scott

Attachments

• 20230405_140448.jpg
    20230405_140448.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
  • 20230405_140509.jpg
    20230405_140509.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
  • 20230405_140558.jpg
    20230405_140558.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 100
Way to stick with the principles of recovery!!!!! Good job!!

Hi Everybody, 2nd hunt with the X-Terra Pro (love this machine) at a local park. Hoping for gold so I dug all the pulltab, foil and nickel signals with repeatable tones/ID. It paid off with a small kids (or pinky ring)! It's small but it is 10k and it was very exciting to see that yellow metal. It is a fairly large park so I'm hoping there is more gold out there so I will be heading back there soon. HH, Scott
Thats the way to do it , more will come as well , nice find and seeing gold is now at 2000.00$ =++++

Great work. It is sometimes tough to dig all the signals, but you proved the reward is there.

Congratulations, Scott! Finding your first gold ring is such an exciting milestone in metal detecting. It's incredible how digging up all those pull tabs and other junk signals can pay off in the end.

Congratulations, Scott! Finding your first gold ring is such an exciting milestone in metal detecting. It's incredible how digging up all those pull tabs and other junk signals can pay off in the end. Though I personally prefer more affordable jewelry (like https://www.aurorapromise.com/), I'm very happy for you. Thanks for sharing your find with us, and I can't wait to see what other treasures you uncover in the future.
Moreover, it's amazing how the items we find can provide insights into the past and tell stories about the people who once owned them. Plus, it's a great way to get outdoors and explore new places while enjoying the thrill of the hunt.