Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First gold ring with my new to me E-trac

Tony (Michigan)

Got out this morning for a little over an hour at an old park near me. I installed a gold program yesterday on my E-trac.
I dug only one pull tab. Also found an old dateless deep Buffalo. The 14K ring has a small diamond and I think the heart stone is Amethyst.
I haven't dug a gold ring in a long time.
I sure am loving this E-trac!

Congrats Tony, nice gold ring.

Ron in WV

Very nice. Congratulations!

Hey Tony,

Great find congrats

D.V.

Awesome find Tony! I haven't found a old ring in a looong time. I have dug about 36,000 low tones the past couple of years but no gold yet. Nice, nice, nice!

cz70pro said:
Awesome find Tony! I haven't found a old ring in a looong time. I have dug about 36,000 low tones the past couple of years but no gold yet. Nice, nice, nice!

I just concentrate on which odds are in my favor without having to dig thousands of low tones. I'm sure doing that I might lose a ring here and there.

Tony (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:

I just concentrate on which odds are in my favor without having to dig thousands of low tones. I'm sure doing that I might lose a ring here and there.

Luckily, I like digging them and I dig pretty much every single conductive tone I get. Many of my best finds were low tones or items that were masked by a low tone.

cz70pro said:
Tony (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:

Luckily, I like digging them and I dig pretty much every single conductive tone I get. Many of my best finds were low tones or items that were masked by a low tone.

I understand. Tonight, detecting with the Deus, I had just a short time to hunt this evening. Even though the number were skewed toward the negative, the sounds were good
enough in the midst of the iron so I dug a Merc and dateless buffalo. Life is just too short to be digging clad. LOL

Tony (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:
Tony (Michigan) said:
cz70pro said:

I understand. Tonight, detecting with the Deus, I had just a short time to hunt this evening. Even though the number were skewed toward the negative, the sounds were good
enough in the midst of the iron so I dug a Merc and dateless buffalo. Life is just too short to be digging clad. LOL

That is oh so true. Nice job going by the tones. I had a very nice little hunt last night digging it all at the courthouse. Will be posting it tomorrow morning when I get a chance.