Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First gold ring with the Legend

casull454

I have about 8 hours on the Legend. Today found my first gold ring with it. In fact, my first gold ring ever. Just under 5 grams of 14k, at about 3 inches deep. Rang in at 37 in field mode with 6 tones and sensitivity at 26. I am really starting to like this Legend.

Attachments

• 1A22D71E-8344-48F3-BDB9-678779F9AAA6.jpeg
    1A22D71E-8344-48F3-BDB9-678779F9AAA6.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 147
Good job! Not often one gets a new rig to run the quarter mile in and still gets the checkered flag!!!

I have about 8 hours on the Legend. Today found my first gold ring with it. In fact, my first gold ring ever. Just under 5 grams of 14k, at about 3 inches deep. Rang in at 37 in field mode with 6 tones and sensitivity at 26. I am really starting to like this Legend.
Congrats on your first gold ring and it’s a nice one! I like the beaded edges, nice buttery color. Do you think you could have found it with your previous detector, or do you credit the Legend with finding that one? Either way, finding that first one breaks the ice and now you will find more.

Congrats on your first gold ring and it’s a nice one! I like the beaded edges, nice buttery color. Do you think you could have found it with your previous detector, or do you credit the Legend with finding that one? Either way, finding that first one breaks the ice and now you will find more.

I'm sure my X-Terra could have found it. But, the new detector has me ramped up a bit and willing to dig more mid conductors.