Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Gold with the New RnB Battery for the Excalibur... 1936 Class ring

OldBeechnut

Going to be nice being able hunt 40 plus hours without having to worry about checking voltage every evening after the hunt, I figure I'll just charge it once every few weeks since I hunt about 20 hours a week.

Next Charge, Nov 6th..........

Saved Gold Ring #96 for 2016 Monday evening, almost missed it thinking there was only one target that came out of the hole, luckily I do a return spin (Crazy Ivan) back thru where I just hunted.

WoW! #96
Congrats!

Don't know why Minelab doesn't address this...
16 hour with normal battery and 40 hrs with after market

Dry suit hunt?

Hi Nut, Do you think the new RnB battery had something to do with it, " more power" or something. I think when your battery's get a little low, i don,t think the detector goes as deep. Do you find this with reg. battery's? Very good find. flintstone

Another fine beauty there mr joe... 40hrs or not i would still take a spare along just in case lol. Happy hunting..

sdesic said:
WoW! #96
Congrats!

Don't know why Minelab doesn't address this...
16 hour with normal battery and 40 hrs with after market

Dry suit hunt?
Minelabs is out for profit like we are out for gold, just the way it is...

DS..Yes

Flintstone said:
Hi Nut, Do you think the new RnB battery had something to do with it, " more power" or something. I think when your battery's get a little low, i don,t think the detector goes as deep. Do you find this with reg. battery's? Very good find. flintstone

No better performance then the stock, I ran a Lipo 16.8V for awhile, It lasted about 45 hours.. Tested it and NO change in performance unless it would get down to the 11.9V area, then it would lose depth and act stupid. What I like about the RnB is the Price, the longer detecting time, it lighter in weight then the stock battery and the charger has a light to tell you when it is ready to go...And I am hoping since I hunt in freezing water it will hold it charge better then the stockers, or maxxpack battery, which mine were about 3 years old and starting to loose there kick.

Nice old one OBN, I will have to look into those batteries...would b nice not to have to charge before every hunt.

I charge my Fisher once in a month ...
AA rechargeable batteries = 50+ hours

been meaning to order a set n will now that I'm felling better, had a scrap with a pressurized radiator cap and lost, scalded my right hand and fingers, pain was unbelievable....will never do that again.....very nice ring....

Nice find Joe..
Glad to see you are using the EX-3000........