Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Good hunt with the V3i

hang7575

After having the V3i upgrade I finally got everything adjusted where I like. The relic program is much better than the original. Got out to a new spot that was supposedly hunted hard. Doing a little local research the info told me that there was a confederate bivouac site somewhere in that field and I think I found it. First time out found King George II copper and a 1807 half cent good but not what I was looking for , moved to opposite end of field and dug the buckles and the bullet .Also got a Mercury dime and a wheat penny

Very good hunt Andy and a nice assortment of relics.

Nice finds. Some old coins there. Funny, you move to get the relics and I move to get the coins. But Congrats!

Maybe someone here can answer a question. I don't understand how someone can lose a belt buckle. I mean isn't it attached to a belt, which is attached to pants? :tongue:
I know buttons pop off, but belt buckles?

EMS

n/t

Nice finds :twodetecting::whites::thumbup:

hang7575 said:
Those buckles are off soldiers equipment and or horse tack

Thanks. The ignorance of this coin hunter shows.