Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Half Dime I Ever Found (1847)

DaveStar

I hunted some woods near a small Civil War skirmish site. Within two minutes of turning on the CTX, I got a 12-37 at 7 inches. Expecting a bullet, I was shocked to see a silver coin. It was my first "half dime" I have found.

Dave

Wow!!! what a coin, I got one last year, yours is hands down in better condition. CONGRATS!!!!!

Awesome coin congrats.:twodetecting::minelab::cheers:

n/t

sweet find.I found my first this month may i ask what kind of camera you use.Thanks charlie

Too cool. Great job.

Tell me how to find one of those.

Now that is a thing of beauty!!!! Thanks for the excellent pictures and congratulations on your

That's a beautiful coin, congrats!

You lucky dog!

OUTSTANDING !!!! you must be very happy,,,, I know I would be !!!!

40+ years digging old coins here in the Midwest and I am still waiting to sweep the coil over a half dime. Nicely done. Congrats! HH Randy

I hope you find the other half!

J/K

Nice coin!