Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt in many years, local park, 90 minutes

RodPNW

Ten pieces of trash (long wire not pictured), ten modern coins (7 cents, 2 quarters, one dime). Hunting with CZ7a Pro. Still rusty but hoping to get in more practice.

Attachments

• IMG_5624.jpeg
    IMG_5624.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
Ya man, tweet those ears and dial that sucker in. There’s some nice finds out with your name on them. I have been doing an addition to my home so it’s been a real challenge to fire the detectors up this year.

Lol dirt fishing. Always called it that. I fish A lot so...

All fired up and ready to go again I bet. There is potential on every swing. Not a bad 1st hunt getting into the swing of things, there will be some good ones too. Happy hunting.

On your way to an epic pull-tab collection! Eventually you will hit a true life treasure and then you eat, breathe, and sleep the sport……