Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt of the year

sube

Two hour hunt at local ball diamond not the greatest hunt but good for the first one ,hope you guys got out weathers going to get bad for a week so had to go .sube
IMG_20210313_170405.jpg

Yep. Getting spoiled buddy! A couple of Mercs and wheats....”not the greatest hunt”....🤣 It’s OK, we are old coin snobs and we’re very aware of that. Like you, I have found SO many Mercs it just hurts that it ain’t a Seated! Good way to get warmed up though, good to see you haven’t lost your touch!

Getting spoiled naw some days i would just like to see a silver roosy .But barbs and seated are my goal and dare say bust .Hard to find a place around here with age road trips coming . sube

Nice ones Sube!
You never know whats coming out, I found a half reale last fall from the 1730's. It was an old site but not that old.
HH Jeff