Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt this year...

sgoss66

Aside from a quick hour or so at a local park last Friday, to make sure my gear was all in order, Saturday was the first real hunt for 2019. In fact, I've been so busy, that it was the first hunt in several months! It was great to get out, on a gorgeous day, and it was nice to make a few finds -- to prove to myself that despite the layoff, I didn't forget how to use my Equinox!

[attachment 365533 3-16-19FindsFM.JPG]

Thanks!

Steve

Nice Steve - A wide assortment of coins there.

It is ALWAYS nice to get out after a long hiatus and swing the coil. Even better when some old coins show up under the coil.

Rich -

Congrats on getting things started off to a great start Steve.....may you have many more as good!!

Great mix Steve early Merc and Washington nice!

Aaron --

THANKS!

Kapok --

It was a couple of hours at 3 new sites -- a small 1930s church yard, an adjacent residential lot where the house burned down, and then grassy areas around an old high school.

Laplander --

LOL! Thanks! The answer to your "D" question is -- we'll never know. :( Here's why...

[attachment 365556 1916MercReverse.JPG]

Thanks all!

Steve