Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First IHP of 2020

Sataro

My hunting partner & myself headed out to my parents land where I grew up. My last hunt was at this same place. Found a lot if trash but only 2 coins this morning. My first coin was a wheat. A little bit later, I got my first IHP for 2020. Date on it was 1895. On today’s hunt I used my Equinox 800 with the 11” coil. First time I’ve tried the 11” coil out. Beginning to enjoy using this Equinox...

Attachments

• FBA63C32-D8E9-40F9-AC63-F0D311B5F7BD.jpeg
    FBA63C32-D8E9-40F9-AC63-F0D311B5F7BD.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 177
Nice IH cent!! For a big coil, the stock 11” doesn’t miss much even in heavy trash.

My hunting partner & myself headed out to my parents land where I grew up. My last hunt was at this same place. Found a lot if trash but only 2 coins this morning. My first coin was a wheat. A little bit later, I got my first IHP for 2020. Date on it was 1895. On today’s hunt I used my Equinox 800 with the 11” coil. First time I’ve tried the 11” coil out. Beginning to enjoy using this Equinox...
Love finding old coins like that.

There's no place like home lol even if it's the home place! Sounds like a place of interest to keep going back to.
HH Jeff

Congrats on the Indian !

My way of looking at things is ... any day you find any 1800's dated coin or any type of Silver coin - it's a good day.
And any day you find a 1800's dated Silver coin - it's a very good day.

Last edited:
Nice I just dug my first indian to..
Mark

I have only dug 1 Indian Head is 7 years, might just be my area, it was a 1900 in very good shape, can't wait to get back out and look for more. Congrats on your find.
too_